Atlas FC Snowboard Binding
The Union Atlas FC Snowboard Binding is the ideal binding for riders who need a stiffer and more powerful version of the popular Atlas binding. These bindings use a stiff carbon high back and soft straps to limit slop, provide just enough comfort, and maximize energy transfer to your edges. This combination allows all of us to confidently charge big mountain lines and get big mountain boards on edge and turning quickly no matter where we are on hill.
- Beefy bindings made for big mountain boards and riders
- Stiff carbon high backs provide stability and power transfer
- Soft straps add comfort for long traverses back to the lift
- Vaporlite HD adds more response and offers minimal cushioning
- Durable buckles handle the wear and tear of daily riding
- Multiple attachment styles work with your go-to boards
- Item #UNNZ078
- Atlas Forged Carbon
- Stage 7 Duraflex CB
- Baseplate Padding
- Vaporlite HD, canted footbed
- Ankle Strap
- ExoFrame 4.0
- Toe Strap
- 3.0 Ultragrip Wide
- magnesium buckles
- 4-Hole, Channel
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2021
Worth Every Penny!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 145 lbs
These bindings are very responsive and stiff. I broke them in at Mammoth and it really was amazing. Easy to feel and makes aggressive carving lines a cinch. I've never really been a fan of Union Bindings because of all the horror stories but I think I'm becoming more and more a loyal customer. I'll be going to Jackson Hole on Jan 18th and I can't wait to see how it does on deep powder.
January 22, 2021
what type of board do you put yours on? i'm debating as i've had the regular atlas and factory's from a while back but need to replace.