sale $90.99 $139.9935% Off
A boot that feels like a runner.
Under Armour can't seem to get away from its running roots, and hikers should be okay with that because they'll tackle trails faster with the Men's Verge Mid Boot. The Verge is as sturdy as you'd expect out of a boot, except the quick-drying, well-ventilated upper has a runner-like feel. Under Armour made the chassis out of Anafoam memory foam for a snug, custom fit. Underfoot, the boot features Under Armour's Charged Cushioning found in running shoes, and the additional ESS rock plate adds the protection, stability, and support needed for technical trails. The Wild Dig Descent'r sole comes from Michelin's tire rubber for reliable, tacky traction.
- Performance-driven hiking boot with a glove-like fit
- Quick-drying, ventilated upper with Anafoam memory foam chassis
- UA Charged Cushioning midsole for shock absorption and comfort
- ESS rock plate for protection, stability, and support
- Michelin Wild Dig Descent'r sole for optimal traction
- Item #UND01IS
ESS rock plate, EVA, Charged Cushioning
Michelin Wild Dig Decent’r (Outdoor Compound rubber)
hiking & camping