sale $81.24 $124.9935% Off
Once an armour always an armour.
Despite branching out to other fitness-oriented activities, Under Armour can't shake off that performance-forward thinking that made award-winning running footwear, and they shouldn't have to when the Women's Verge low Hiking Shoe influences a speedy trek with its light weight and comfortable ride. This technical trekker features Under Armour's Anafoam chassis for the enhanced stability and body-mapped fit you want when you're moving fast, and UA Charged Cushioning inserts at the toe and heel assure proper shock absorbency on rocky terrain. The Wild Gripper lugged sole's rubber comes from Michelin, so you know you can rely on its traction when you're speeding around icy turns.
- Technical hiking shoe for speedy treks
- Breathable, quick-drying upper with durable welded overlays
- Anafoam stability chassis delivers a body-mapped fit
- Dual-density midsole with UA Charged Cushioning heel and toe inserts
- ESS rock plate for protection, stability, and incredible support
- Michelin rubber sole with Wild Gripper lug pattern
- Item #UND01JB
EVA, UA Charged Cushioning, Anafoam chassis, ESS rock plate