Whether you're heading out for an early season hike or won't let the rain contain you indoors, lace up the Under Armour Verge 2.0 Mid GTX Hiking Boot and hit the trails. The Gore-Tex membrane will keep your feet dry and protected from any moisture you'll encounter on the hike and the breathable, quick-drying textile upper won't bog you down when you carry on with the ascent after a stream crossing. If you're dry, you should be comfortable too. For lightweight cushion and ultimate comfort, an EVA midsole supports your foot without adding unnecessary weight to the boot.
To keep you from slipping all over the place when the ground is saturated, a Michelin Oc Outsole and Michelin Wild Dig lugs provide excellent traction and shed the mud and debris so each step you take digs in and is stable and confident. An ESS rock plate provides protection from the sharp debris you're bound to encounter while you explore.
- Hiking boot to handle burly trails in multiple conditions
- Quick-drying textile upper is lightweight and breathable
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof, gives protection on wet trails
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides optimal cushioning
- ESS rock plate protects the feet from trail debris
- Michelin Oc Outsole Compound provides excellent traction
- Michelin Wild Dig lugs dig into the ground, shed mud and debris
- Lace closure allows customizable fit adjustments
- Item #UND01UW
- Q & A
Taking on the ice in these was a breeze. The grip had me feeling like I wasnât going anywhere, and the gortex uppers helped keep things dry. Plus the color is amazing. They do run a little on the small side from what I can tell.