Walk on clouds.
The Under Armour Women's Verge 2.0 Low GTX Hiking Shoe is the companion you require on your toughest hikes. A breathable upper helps keep your feet cool, while the Gore-Tex membrane prevents your socks from getting soaked if you accidentally step in a puddle. When you encounter the most rugged trails, the rock plate will protect your feet from bruises, while the textured lugs offer great traction as you make your way up the steep ridge to the peak. After hours on your feet, you'll be thankful for the plush EVA midsole and added foam in the heel and toe. It may have been the gorgeous scenery and the elevation, but you've felt like you've been walking on clouds this whole time.
- Hit the most difficult trails in this lightweight hiking shoe
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps feet dry
- Breathable upper lets the warm air out
- Rock plate protects feet on rugged trails
- Textured lugs provide traction and shed mud and debris
- Plush midsole keeps feet comfortable on long hikes
- Item #UND01UX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Really comfortable right out of the box but pretty narrow. I could see people having issues with that. The toe box is a little snug but I know that’ll loosen up as these are broken in.