Valsetz RTS 1.5 Hiking Boot
Combining the durability you need to get the job done with the athletic-driven comfort of a running shoe, Under Armour struck the perfect balance for tactical performance in the creation of their Valsetz RTS 1.5 Hiking Boots. These boots start with an UA ClutchFit ankle support system that contours to your foot's shape and provides stability exactly where you need it.
A tough, lightweight synthetic leather upper keeps up with your harshest adventures, while the molded Ortholite sockliner fights funky odors and absorbs harsh impact for a smooth, cushioned ride. A TPU toe cap teams up with the welded PU film that surrounds the boot for the perfect combination of abrasion-resistance and added protection against trail debris. The ultralight TPU shank bolsters mid-foot support with just the right amount of rigidity, helping you nimbly maneuver over fallen logs, rocks, and streams. Rounding things out, the high-traction rubber lug outsole grips sloppy, chewed up trails with confidence.
- Tactical boots with a background in trail running
- Synthetic leather upper resists abrasion
- UA ClutchFit ankle system stabilizes and supports
- TPU toe cap adds protection against hidden rocks
- Ortholite sockliner enhances cushioning and fights odors
- Micro G EVA midsole cushions over rough, varying terrain
- Rubber lug outsole ensures traction on slick surfaces
- Item #UND029O
- Q & A
Not meant for heavy use
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 8
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 160lbs
I used these for general constructive type projects around the house, and once or twice on short day hikes. Kneeling down while working on projects split the sides of both shoes within a year. These are super comfortable and would be good for walking around boots. But donât expect them to last long with anything more than light use.