Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Valsetz RTS 1.5 Hiking Boot
Combining the durability you need to get the job done with the athletic-driven comfort of a running shoe, Under Armour struck the perfect balance for tactical performance in the creation of their Valsetz RTS 1.5 Hiking Boots. These boots start with an UA ClutchFit ankle support system that contours to your foot's shape and provides stability exactly where you need it.
A tough, lightweight synthetic leather upper keeps up with your harshest adventures, while the molded Ortholite sockliner fights funky odors and absorbs harsh impact for a smooth, cushioned ride. A TPU toe cap teams up with the welded PU film that surrounds the boot for the perfect combination of abrasion-resistance and added protection against trail debris. The ultralight TPU shank bolsters mid-foot support with just the right amount of rigidity, helping you nimbly maneuver over fallen logs, rocks, and streams. Rounding things out, the high-traction rubber lug outsole grips sloppy, chewed up trails with confidence.
- Tactical boots with a background in trail running
- Synthetic leather upper resists abrasion
- UA ClutchFit ankle system stabilizes and supports
- TPU toe cap adds protection against hidden rocks
- Ortholite sockliner enhances cushioning and fights odors
- Micro G EVA midsole cushions over rough, varying terrain
- Rubber lug outsole ensures traction on slick surfaces
- Item #UND029O
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.