sale $54.85 $129.9558% Off
A light shell for bluebird conditions.
Whether it's her first day skiing, or she's been hitting the slopes longer than she's known how to walk, the Under Armour Girls' UA ColdGear Infrared Freshies Jacket is a great bet to provide warm, insulated comfort so she can go 'till the last lift spins. UA Storm Technology allows the garment to shed light amount of rain or snow, so it'll do just fine in the light sprinkle or blower-pow blizzard. But if base temps are balmy and the rain is falling in thick sheets, you may want to reach for a shell with more staying power. But even if the Freshies jacket gets wet, the synthetic insulation will retain loft and warmth when slightly dampened by consistent precipitation, so there's no reason to stop skiing, even when the bottom gets sticky.
- A water-resistant jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- UA Storm Technology sheds light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth when damp
- ColdGear Infrared Tech traps, retains, then disperses heat
- Secure zippered hand pockets stow everyday essentials
- Interior mesh goggle pocket carries an extra pair
- MagZip closure magnetically locks zipper together
- Adjustable powder skirt beats back invasive snow
- Item #UND01QH
2 zippered hand, 1 mesh goggle
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding