No more soggy bottom.
When you're committed to Type 2 fun, pushing your limits, and sweating up a storm, basic cotton boxers can be the death of you. Sweaty buns, chaffing, and sore spots are far from anyone's cup of tea, which is why Under Armour offers the Threadbone Microthread 6in Boxer. This lightweight and breathable boxer is made from smooth polyester that feels soft to touch, but out performs other materials, offering UA Microthread technology to shrink dry time down, and pull away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable. UA Microthread moves with you, thanks to a 4-way stretch construction, and fights odor so you can stay fresh from start to finish.
- Performance boxers for pushing the limits
- Sweat wicking and quick drying for comfort
- Skip the chaffing with microthread technology
- 4-way stretch moves with you wherever you go
- Anti-odor properties keep you feeling fresh
- Performance waistband locks into place, but doesn't pinch
- Item #UND020I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 160lbs
I originally picked these up in search of a new running underwear. So far i have been a huge fan! After a handful of washes they haven't stretched and there is no signs of falling apart.