Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Terrain Hybrid Pant
If you're looking for an innovative running pant for cooler conditions, then you've found it with the Under Armour Terrain Hybrid Pant. Utilizing a variety of fabrics, this body-mapping pant places the right materials in the spots where they'll do the most for you. It starts with a Gore-Tex Windstopper fabric at the front thigh, giving you complete windproof protection where you'll receive the brunt of the wind's force on long and cold runs. The lower leg features a durable softshell for greater resistance to the constant abrasion that your cuffs face over hard road miles and overgrown trails alike, and the back of the leg has a soft and stretchy fabric for greater mobility and comfort. All three fabrics are highly breathable, ensuring that you won't be bogged down in discomfort when you're trying to move quick.
- A cool-weather running pant with a unique hybrid design
- Gore-Windstopper in the front thigh shuts the wind out
- Bottom softshell fabric is highly durable for abrasion-resistance
- Soft and stretchy fabric at back of leg boosts your mobility
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and most snow
- Zippered back pocket holds phones, keys, and IDs
- Ankle cuffs with zippers fit over even beefy trail shoes
- Item #UND02F1
- Q & A
How much does this weigh?