Not your average hoodie.
Cotton hoodies have been around forever, and for good reason—namely the cozy-soft warmth you've come to love in cooler transitional seasons. However, cotton hoodies aren't exactly the best piece for sweaty training sessions, wreaking havoc on your comfort by holding onto excess sweat and spiking your core temperature. That's where the Under Armour Men's Tech Terry Fitted Pullover Hoodie comes into play, offering superb softness while actively wicking moisture to maintain comfort during active pursuits.
The polyester fabric is superior to the cotton used in traditional hoodies by pulling perspiration off your body as you work up a sweat. Mesh along the rear neckline adds ventilation where it's needed most, combating the sweat-soaked feel you've come to expect from cotton hoodies during workout sessions. Not only is this hoodie hooked up with a performance-friendly fabric, but it's equipped with an internal-zip compartment (resides inside right hand pocket) for handily keeping your cash, keys, and important items.
- Technical hoodie for active pursuits and workouts
- Polyester wicks moisture to prevent the hot, sweaty feel
- Semi-fitted design sits closer without restricting movement
- Dual adjusters for cinching the hood down tightly
- Hand pockets provide a cozy place for chilly hands
- Inner-zip pocket for stashing important accessories
- Item #UND01Q9