Rain, sleet, slush, and hail.
Once monsoon season rolls around, you can pretty much expect a smorgasbord of moisture in a myriad of forms, so don't leave home without your Under Armour Men's Surge Jacket. Its 2.5-layer shell with fully taped seams puts the hurt on any H2O that might otherwise creep through, while the zippered underarm vents let any built-up vapor quickly escape, so you stay cool and dry. Lock the hood down tight when the rains start to fall at a slant, then cinch the hem and cuffs closed to form a water-tight seal to shield yourself from whatever form of precipitation you might be dealing with.
- Protective shell for rain, sleet, slush, and hail
- Waterproof, breathable UA Storm technology
- Underarm ventilation assures ample airflow
- Brimmed hood and adjustable hem and cuffs seal out moisture
- MagZip closure clicks and holds together for easy zipping
- Item #UND01DK