Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Fleece Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Cool weather motivation.
The sky may be grey and the breeze may be brisk, but the Under Armour Women's Storm Full-Zip Swacket will keep you comfortable when you're out on the trail. Its bonded fleece fabric cuts cold breezes and provide midweight warmth, and it's treated with a water-resistant to finish for protection against light precipitation. The fit of this full-zip fleece puts an emphasis on comfort with a more generous relaxed fit through the body, a drop-tail hem for extra coverage, and raglan sleeves that promote mobility whether you're hiking, running, or just warming up at the gym.
- A performance fleece designed for hiking and running
- Bonded fleece fabric is wind-resistant and coated with DWR
- Woven overlays increase durability
- Three-piece hood is adjustable for a customizable fit
- Thumbholes help seal in body heat
- Reflective details along sleeves and hem
- Generous relaxed fit with raglan sleeves and drop-tail hem
- Item #UND00ZL
- Q & A
Fits the bill
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 130lbs
I purchased this jacket as a gift for my friend (who has a similar build as me) who wanted a soft shell jacket for running/hiking that also wouldn't look terrible wearing around.
The extra long sleeves are nice for running, keeping the cold off your wrists and hands. It was heavier than I thought it was going to be, but I think in combination with the lighter, wind-proof sides, my friend will resist overheating. The fit is definitely more relaxed, allowing a layer underneath if desired.
soft and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: l
the material is good.