Speedpocket Swyft 7in Short
It's too awkward to carry your phone while you run, and fanny-packs and arm sleeves just aren't your style. Whether you're tracking your workout or jamming out on the road, when you need to bring your phone along without the hassle, you need the Under Armour Speedpocket Swyft 7in Short. Thanks to the waistband-integrated Speedpocket, you can stash your smartphone without uncomfortable bouncing. The pocket is also water-resistant, so you'll survive light rains without having to run to the repair store, and holds larger smartphones up to 6 x 3in. Having your phone wouldn't mean much if the shorts were uncomfortable though, which is why Under Armour built these ones with a four-way stretch, so you can have all the movement you need when you kick your run into a higher gear. And with a moisture wicking material and anti-odor technology, you can be sure that your shorts won't get too gnarly after days, weeks, and months of training.
- Stop fumbling with phones on your runs with this handy running short
- Front waistband Speedpocket holds your phone without the bouncing
- Four-way stretch fabric won't hold you back on steep hills
- Internal mesh liner is moisture-wicking and breathable
- Anti-odor technology fights funk to keep your shorts going longer
- Reflective details keep you visible on low-light after-work runs
- Soft knit waistband is easy to adjust for a comfortable fit
- Item #UND020A
- Q & A
Good shorts, bit small
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 419lbs
I like this shorts, use them to run or workout at the gym. I bought them for the pocket so I can put my phone somewhere while i work out, however, my Galaxy S9 barely fits the pocket and it is not the most comfortable place when working out. Maybe a smaller phone would fit better. The shorts are a bit tight too, even though I've bought other UnderArmor shorts of the same size in other models which fit fine. The shorts themselves are good, light and keep dry.
Fav running shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 215lbs
I own several pairs & love them.
The mesh liner is perfect - no seam issues - I spin & run w mine... they wish sweat well & dry quick... I don't use the kangaroo pouch... but, it would easily fit an iphone, a couple gu's, etc.
5'11" @ 215lbs - L is perfect fit - few inches above the knee