Smart solution for the wired runner.
You know the dilemma—you want to track your run stats and listen to tunes during your jaunt, but you don't want to run ten miles with a phone in your hand or bouncing around in your pocket. The folks at Under Armour is familiar with this problem as well, which is why they created the Men's SpeedPocket 5in Print Short. A low-profile, expandable waistband pocket secures your phone without bouncing, so you're always on the grid, even when you're on the move.
- Running shorts with superior pocket solutions
- Expandable waist pocket for bounce-free storage
- Ultralight 4-way stretch fabric moves with you
- Wicks sweat and dries rapidly for cool, dry comfort
- Anti-odor technology prevents odor buildup
- Reflective logos for greater visibility
- Item #UND01CZ
- Q & A
Great Phone Pocket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185lbs
I love the phone pocket in the front. It's really unobtrusive for running and holds the phone nicely. No bouncing around. It fits my iPhone 6S with a case on it comfortably.