Whether you're trucking through an agility workout or out for a long run through the park, the Under Armour Men's Speedform Gemini 2.1 Running Shoe offers workout-long support and comfort. The breathable SpeedForm mesh offers a snug, sock-like feel around your foot, and the internal sockliner wicks moisture and dries quickly. Its seamless heel cup provides stability and added comfort, while the ultrasonic, welded seams discourage unsavory hot spots and chafing. Additionally, the Charged Cushioning midsole not only attenuates shock, but also provides a responsive feel so you're not left feeling like lead at the end of your workout. The ArchForm inserts assure an enhanced fit and feel, and the blown rubber outsole is both durable and flexible, yet remains lightweight enough that you barely notice a shoe encapsulating your foot.
- A go-anywhere, do-anything running shoe for distance running
- Breathable and supportive mesh upper offers sock-like feel
- Internal sockliner wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Seamless heel cup assures added comfort
- ArchForm technology and Charged Cushioning midsole provides support
- Blown rubber outsole is durable and flexible and lightweight
- Item #UND014V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I picked up a pair of these for gym use. Mostly strength training but also a fair amount of cardio. The fit is spot on and the arch support is great. Very comfortable and lightweight as well as stylish. I'd definitely buy these again.
Look Great, Perform Great
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these kicks for my son to run and do some x-training in the gym with and he has had nothing but great feedback. He used to get pain in his shins and joints when doing any sort of floor impact training and that has since ceased. He has a slightly wider and significantly higher-volume foot than the average man and says they fit him great. They look really good on too! Even better than the photos show.