Precision and Support.
For runners who overpronate, a precise fit and supportive design are equal parts important, which is why the designers at Under Armour designed the Women's Speedform Europe Running Shoe to offer support and motion control. To start, the Speedform Europa is equipped with a seamless, breathable mesh for an enhanced fit and feel, while the Coreshot midfoot panels tout a snug, yet pliable constitution, promoting structural integrity and flexible support.
In the meantime, the TPU heel counter maintains support and structure, and the dual-density medial post promotes stability to help prevent overpronation. A Charged Cushioning midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and the midsole's 8mm drop helps propel your forward, encouraging faster transitions and turnovers. Additionally, the Micro G heel unit bolsters your impact absorption, and the blow rubber offers subtle, yet substantial traction when you need it most.
- A comfortable running shoe for runner who overpronate
- Mesh upper promotes breathability
- Embedded sockliner provides a secure fit
- Heel counter and medial post enhance stability
- Charged Cushion midsole attenuates shock
- Rubber outsole maintains subtle traction
- 8mm drop propels you through transitions
- Item #UND01IC