Style for miles.
Tear up the trails with city-inspired style in the Under Armour Men's Speedfit Hike Leather Boot. A full-grain leather upper wraps your foot in durable, flexible comfort, while the molded tongue keeps your fit snug and secure as your scramble over rocks and under fallen trees. The lightweight EVA midsole, paired with an internal stability plate, provide lightweight cushioning and protection from uneven, rocky terrain—proving that this boot offers more than just good looks. And when rain shows up and the trail becomes wet, rely on the aggressive, high-traction rubber lugs to keep your stride stable as they chew up slop underfoot. Plus, an anti-microbial Ortholite sockliner not only boosts your comfort during the hike, but also keeps the funk away when you've kicked them off at home.
- Stylish hiking boot that melds performance with style on the trail
- Full-grain leather upper provides equal parts comfort and durability
- Anti-microbial, Ortholite sockliner fights the funk and boosts comfort
- Internal stability plate offers protection on rocky ground
- High-traction rubber lugs provide surefooted grip on slick surfaces
- Item #UND014Q
- Q & A
They are great
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is my opinion is an underrated shoe. It has great support and is very lightweight. It is a great product and a very competitive price.