Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Rush CG Core Top
A good night's sleep, java-fueled morning, and protein-bar breakfast help us fight fatigue on our dawn trail run, and the Rush CG Core Top aids us in our attempt to stay comfortable from the moment we roll out of bed to the minute we take the last strides of our eight-mile run. That's what it's designed for — comfort. It fits well, keeps us dry, and makes us feel like we can take on every training session and PR attempt with gusto. The fabric is highly breathable, stretchy, and includes tech that reflects our body's energy to help us work harder, and we like that it features anti-odor treatment that keeps us as fresh as possible. Built-in thumbholes keep everything in place, and raglan sleeves improve comfort.
- Under Armour's top for trail runs, PRs, training, and big days
- UA RUSH infrared tech reflects our body's energy to recover faster
- ColdGear fabric is breathable and stretchy for range of motion
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Material wicks sweat and dries quickly to keep the yuck factor at bay
- Built-in thumbholes keep sleeves in place and trap heat
- Item #UNDP4Y9
- 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- integrated technology
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.