Whether you're hiking on a blustery fall day or snowshoeing to a remote part of your favorite mountain range to spot some wildlife, the Under Armour Men's Ridge Reaper Gore-Tex Pro Jacket delivers the serious weather protection you need when you're getting after it in the mountains. A three-layer Gore-Tex shell repels heavy snow and rain and is highly breathable to keep you cool and comfortable when you're on the move. In addition to its burly construction, the jacket also features a well-thought design that puts pack-compatible pockets along the chest, an adjustable hood up top, and elastic insets along the cuffs to help retain body heat on those especially cold days in the mountains.
- Surly weather protection for hiking and hunting
- Gore-Tex shell with fully tapes seams is waterproof and breathable
- Fixed hood with protective collar blocks out wind and rain
- Hand pockets are accessible while wearing a backpack
- Ridge Reaper camo print maintains low visibility in the woods
- Relaxed fit leaves room for insulating midlayers
- Item #UND012G
- Q & A
I'm a size XL... what is the center back length and weight for this size?
Hey Adam, the XL back length is 32 1/2". Sounds like the weight is going to be right around 10oz according to a UA rep. Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be happy to help! My direct line is 801.204.4547 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Best regards, Connor