Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Under Armour Women’s Ramble Hike Pants are designed to take you from trailhead to summit and back in comfort, even if shoulder-season weather threatens a bit of rain. The UA Storm material has a DWR finish to help shed moisture from a light shower. It's also supremely stretchy, so your movement remains completely uninhibited. The low-profile waistband sits nicely under your pack waist belt, eliminating chafing as you hike so you return to the trailhead tired but content.
- Hiking pants for exploring local or far-flung trails
- UA Storm material resists light precipitation
- Stretch fabric moves with your stride as you hike
- Low-profile waistband sits comfortably under a pack
- Multiple pockets including secure storage for keys
- Tapered leg fit avoids catching on trail-side brush
- Item #UND01V7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I'm 6'8'' and usually wears M for pants. The M of these pants fit me really well. I wear it for hiking and rock climbing. Very comfy, flexible, and light. The color is exactly what I wanted. Plus the price is really good :)
Nice pant, short inseam.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
Had to return due to the inseam being a little too short (30.5) and the small being a little snug in the waistband. Overall nice material with the legs having good stretch. I'd size up, but need the length.
I know Under Armor sells this in an XS - do you have any in this size available? I'm petite and the smalls fit ok - but I'm at a higher weight than usual right now. If i lose anything, they'll be too big.