The Under Armour Women’s Ramble Hike Pants are designed to take you from trailhead to summit and back in comfort, even if shoulder-season weather threatens a bit of rain. The UA Storm material has a DWR finish to help shed moisture from a light shower. It's also supremely stretchy, so your movement remains completely uninhibited. The low-profile waistband sits nicely under your pack waist belt, eliminating chafing as you hike so you return to the trailhead tired but content.
- Hiking pants for exploring local or far-flung trails
- UA Storm material resists light precipitation
- Stretch fabric moves with your stride as you hike
- Low-profile waistband sits comfortably under a pack
- Multiple pockets including secure storage for keys
- Tapered leg fit avoids catching on trail-side brush
- Item #UND01V7
- Q & A
Nice pant, short inseam.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
Had to return due to the inseam being a little too short (30.5) and the small being a little snug in the waistband. Overall nice material with the legs having good stretch. I'd size up, but need the length.
I know Under Armor sells this in an XS - do you have any in this size available? I'm petite and the smalls fit ok - but I'm at a higher weight than usual right now. If i lose anything, they'll be too big.