Select a Size
Select a Color
Qualifier Speedpocket Hybrid Pant
Speed up without worry on chilly runs. Built with enough stretch to comfortably pick up the pace, these pants have wind-resistant panels to help you handle the increased airflow, as well as a phone-compatible waistband pocket that keeps your phone stable and secure as you start to really move.
- Pants with convenience and comfort for speedy runs in cold weather
- Allover stretch construction frees up your movement as you run
- Reinforced panels at the thigh provide protection from the wind
- Integrated pocket at the waistband holds phones without bouncing
- Soft inner fabric wicks moisture and adds a touch of warmth
- Elastic cuffs feature ankle zippers for an easy on/off over shoes
- Reflective elements boost your visibility on low-light fall runs
- Zippered hand pockets keep energy gels secure and close by
- Item #UND02JD
- [face fabric] 59% elastarell, 41% polyester, [panel] 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- 2 zippered hand, 1 front Speedpocket (holds phones up to 6 x 3in)
- internal drawcord adjustment
- Side Zips
- lower leg, 11in
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 29, 2020
Might want to look elsewhere
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 140 lbs
Cons: - I was not aware but this pant has a high rise. Apparently meant to sit around or just under the navel. It's a weird feel (not helped by how thick the material around the top is), but it could be personal preference. - The phone pouch does not actually fit an iPhone 11. Seems half-baked. - Not very breathable. Working out indoors is a no-go for me in these. - No way to tighten the waist Pros: - As someone who was specifically looking for next-to-skin pants, I am happy with the tapering down the leg. It strikes a good balance: not skin tight but slim with no flapping fabric. Sizing: I wear 29-30 size but ordered M as the only available. It's an OK fit but the waist feels not quite snug, and I am worried that over time it will become too loose. This could be down to my subjective preference too.