Run with the wind.
There's a storm on the horizon, but that's no reason to skip out on training. Don the Under Armour Outrun The Storm SP Pants and you'll be running like lightning, chasing down the last rays of sunshine before the clouds break above you. These pants are constructed with UA Storm technology that harnesses wind-and-weather-resistance without compromising breathability, so if you don't actually manage to outrun the storm, you can at least stay dry while you finish up. The pants are equipped with a flexible encased waistband, featuring an endless draw cord so you never have to worry about it getting lost in the washing machine, and hidden zip pockets for stashing your essentials when you hit the pavement. The back and front both feature subtle reflective logos that help to keep you seen without making you look too flashy.
- Element-repelling pants for training no matter the weather
- UA Storm technology keeps water out while breathing
- Wind-resistant construction cuts through the breeze
- Stretchy knit calf panels allow free movement
- Hidden pockets allow stashing your ID and keys
- Encased adjustable waistband won't get lost in the wash
- Reflective logos help you stay visible in low light
- Item #UND020D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 177lbs
I love this track. I wear this for my training and its super comfortable. I love the color and size fits perfect for me. This is perfect for running but for training which involves knees touching the floor, I don't recommended it.