Made for a trail near you.
Whether you're knee-deep in the Pacific Crest Trail, or taking a brisk walk along the coast, the Under Armour Newell Ridge Mid Reactor Boot is a solid option for hing rough terrain in various climactic conditions. The synthetic upper is super burly, so it stands up well to external abuse. A welded toe cap adds further protection, plus the Michelin Wild Grip sole adds tons of grip for muddy, rocky terrain where you need some good traction underfoot. And to round off the package, the Ortholite anti-microbial treatment allows the Newell Ridge to resist the formation of funky odors and scent — but depending on your day on the trail — we can't make any promises.
- A rugged. waterproof boot for hiking, backpacking, and mucky days
- Upper is coated with polyurethane for stronger, tougher durability
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides cushion and impact absorbtion
- Cold Gear insulation keeps feet warm and snuggly all adventure long
- Michelin Wild Grip yields tons of traction on rugged, wet terrain
- Item #UND01LV