sale $143.99 $179.9920% Off
You might as well have tires on your feet.
Lightweight, durable, and up for any adventure, the Under Armour Newell Ridge Mid GTX Boot for women is a great option for someone who wants a boot tough enough to thru-hike long distances, but also want it light enough to make that endeavor a bit more manageable. The tight-weave textile upper is at once featherlight and super tough, shrugging off the abuse of rock, dirt, mud and moisture, plus, the Newell Ridge includes a Gore Tex lining, so you're feet will stay dry no matter what you're clomping through. And to top it all off, Under Armour partnered with Michelin (the tire company) to engineer an enhanced rubber sole that can handle any slick, wet, or treacherous surface that may be in your path.
- Lightweight hiking boot with athletic inspiration
- Tight-weave textile offers lightweight durability
- Gore-Tex membrane provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Charged cushioning foam gives you responsive comfort
- Outsole compound delivers excellent outdoor traction
- Lug pattern designed to shed mud and debris on dirty trails
- Lace closure adjusts for a secure, personalized fit
- Item #UND01M6
Michelin OC Wild Dig Decent'R
hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking