Why We Like The Micro G Valsetz Mid Hiking Boot
Ready for action, these hiking boots are what we lace up before spending long hours on our feet in the great outdoors. Whether it's handling yardwork around the house or chasing whitetails in the woods, these burly hiking boots are up to the task. An exceptionally durable yet breathable upper leads the way, allowing us to breeze past snagging branches and rocky debris, while the fatigue-fighting and odor-resistant Contoura Support footbed keeps our feet fresh mile after mile. And as their name implies, these workhorse boots feature Micro G Foam in the midsole for the responsive cushioning and stability we need for more aggro terrain.
- Burly workhorse hiking boots for comfort on the trail
- Ultra-durable leather and nylon upper for lightweight comfort
- Pull-on loops help you put them on and take them off
- Shock-absorbing footbed prevents fatigue and unwanted odors
- Full-length Micro G Foam midsole offers top-tier cushioning
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole has high-traction lugs
- Item #UNDP4VA
- Upper Material
- leather, 1000D nylon
- Contoura Support
- Micro G foam
- high-traction rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 27, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 190 lbs
Really wanted to like this boot from UA, but was disappointed. The fit of this boot is wonky. I take a 10.5 in every shoe I wear. This boot is not only way too long but the toe box volume is huge. Even if I downsized the volume would be way too much. Besides fit these are not comfortable. The insoles are are hard and basically flat with no support. I would avoid these boots.
Dr James G.