For life's laid-back ventures.
- Enjoy casual pursuits in clean style and soft comfort
- Woven fabric is soft, breathable, and quick-drying
- Flat-front design for a clean-and-classic style
- Four pockets add utilitarian storage around town
- Embroided UA logo for a taste of signature appeal
- Item #UND01OF
- Q & A
Rocky Peak Ridge
do it all shorts, not just golf
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 185lbs
A) I've never worn these golfing, though I imagine they would be perfect.
B) I have, however, worn them regularly for nearly every other activity - hikes, cycling, travel, casually, etc. These have been my go-to hiking shorts for the past two years. Most casual bike rides too. Planning to put padded liners under them and ride DC-->Pittsburgh this spring.
C) The fit is perfect, the material is perfect, the stretch is perfect, the inside waistband is hardcore and keeps the shorts from ever shifting around (i think its intended to keep your golf shirt tucked in). Super comfortable. Not baggy and not slim. Nicely fitted.
D) The ONLY knock is that the front pockets are pretty shallow. But that's it.
I'm fairly certain i've spent an entire week+ in these and didn't bother to put on other shorts. Highly recommend.