Launch SW Long Short
The Under Armour Lanuch SW Long Short combines a standard lightweight running short with an extended compression layer, giving you the convenience of two pieces in one. The outer short boasts mesh side panels for breathable comfort, and piece as a whole delivers mobility, moisture-wicking performance, and lots of support. The inner baselayer extends over the knee for added coverage and compression during long runs and training sessions, and thanks to the wide elastic waistband you'll have a secure fit without pinching or discomfort.
- Two-in-one short bringing comfort and compression to your runs
- Ultralight outer short features breathable mesh side panels
- Longer HeatGear compression shorts wick and cool while you move
- Four-way-stretch construction ensures free-moving mobility
- Flat waistband secures your fit without being too tight
- Reflective logos keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Hand and phone pockets let you track your workouts
- Item #UND02FU
- Q & A
best shorts out there
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 215lbs
These are amazing. the compression part of them is so butter soft and stretch well. They also breathe great and fit perfect. So convenient to have the liner built in, and be as well built and durable as it is.