Why We Like The Iso-Chill Shore Break Long-Sleeve Top
When the sun is really beating down but we have an afternoon run or hike planned we turn to the Under Armour Iso-Chill Shore Break Long-Sleeve Top. This lightweight top pulls heat off of our body and remains cold to the touch so that we can stay focused on our goals.
- Lightweight and naturally cooling shirt for hot days
- Polyester fabric wicks moisture while keeping you cool
- UPF 50+ rating keeps the suns harmful rays off of your skin
- Crew neck design slips effortlessly into active wardrobes
- Item #UNDP4N3
- 100% polyester
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2021
Thin material is good for the most part.
The material is incredibly thin so it works well in keeping you dry. I use it with a padded sports bra to hide headlights.