Why We Like The Iso-Chill Run 200 Short-Sleeve Shirt
We laugh at our trainer's call for ten more box jumps when we're wearing the Iso-Chill Shirt. It's made to keep us cool and collected, featuring mesh panels and a fabric that keeps dry even when the sweat is rampant. We also like that it uses Under Armour's anti-odor tech, letting us get groceries after the gym and not worry about our smell drawing any sideways glances.
- Push away heat and sweat in this comfortable training top
- Polyester is soft on the skin while elastane adds mobility
- Fabric helps wick moisture, dries fast, and keeps you cool
- Four-way stretch allows you a greater range of motion
- Mesh back panels give a direct path for body heat to escape
- Anti-odor tech shuts down foul-smelling microbes
- Item #UNDP4S8
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- running, training, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?