The fish haven't been biting all day, but at least you get to enjoy your time by the water in the comfort and outdoorsy style of the Under Armour Women's Inlet Fishing Pant. Crafted from a lightweight, stretchy cotton blend, this pant helps you navigate the trail to the river with free-ranging motion and moisture-wicking comfort. This cotton construction also comes equipped with a sun-protection rating of UPF 30+ to helps shield you from those harmful UV rays that usually come along with long hours on the shore.
- Lightweight, breathable, and comfy pant for days by the water
- Stretchy cotton blend moves as you do and wicks sweat from skin
- Regular fit provides a stylish silhouette and easy mobility
- Sun-protection of UPF 30+ helps protect your skin
- Multiple pockets put your phone, maps, and snacks close at hand
- Item #UND01V8
- Q & A
Good but misleading
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 6
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 140lbs
The material and quality of the pant is great but I had the notion that it would be larger in the ankle area where you could roll the pant up like it is in the photo but you can't. I'm an athletic build and these pant's definitely run smaller in the legs. Also there is not quite as much stretch in the knee as I would have liked.
Overall they are great looking and great quality. Just probably order a size up if you are between sizes.