Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
HOVR Sonic 2 Running Shoe
The Under Armour HOVR Sonic 2 Running Shoe is designed for runners who want flexibility, energy return, and a comfortable feel for their distance road shoes. To make this possible, Under Armour designed the Sonic 2 with its HOVR midsole technology. This provides what UA calls a "zero gravity feel." Basically, this midsole seeks to eliminate impact step after step and offers energy return to keep you going through the miles. Adding to this cushioning mid sole is a seamless, flexible, and breathable upper with a heel counter that locks in the fit. Additionally, a lightweight and responsive blown rubber at the forefoot aids in direction changes while a high-abrasion rubber on the heel helps absorb ground contact as you rack up the miles.
- Lightweight shoe with comfortable cushioning for your road runs
- Mesh uppers are breathable and dry quickly for enhanced comfort
- Ventilated midfoot panel increases breathability on warm runs
- Ortholite footbed resists unwanted odors and adds cushioning
- UA HOVR has a zero gravity feel to help you maintain your energy
- Energy Web mesh molds HOVR foam for high energy return as you run
- Forefoot blown rubber is responsive, heel rubber resists abrasion
- UA's Record Sensor tech tracks and analyzes your running metrics
- Item #UND02OH
- Q & A
Great Lightweight Sneaker
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Super comfy shoe. Haven't run in it yet, but it's super nifty that you can track/analyze your runs using UA's Record Sensor tech.