Snug as a bug.
Snug comfort is thermals, high socks, tightly wrapped blankets, or the Under Armour HOVR Phantom Running Shoe. The shoe has a soft knit upper that provides a compression-like fit that delivers strength and comfort while an ankle knit collar gives a snug, bootie-like fit. An HOVR midsole maintains energy return through each stride that helps eliminate impact step after step so the run is as comfortable as the shoe. To aid in that comfort, a SpeedForm 2.0 lining offers sizing contours and soft underfoot support. To top the whole thing off, a full rubber sole features a unique knobbed texture to provide excellent traction and elevated durability for a long lasting, cozy shoe for all the street running needs.
- Road running shoe with a balance of flexibility and cushioning
- 8mm drop is comfortable for heel and midfoot strikers
- Soft knit upper provides breathable, compression-like fit
- SpeedForm 2.0 lining is breathable, has soft underfoot support
- UA HOVR midsole maintains energy return, eliminates impact
- Rubber sole has unique knobbed texture for traction, durability
- Lace closure with knit ankle collar gives adjustable, snug fit
- Item #UND02A2
- Q & A
Is this item possible to connect with ’mapmyrun’ app?
I'm not sure there is a sensor in this shoe.
I've already tried to connect the shoe to the app but failed.
Please contact UA's customer service team, we don't have any info on this. http://underarmour.custhelp.com/
i can‘t connect my shoes with my ihone，i don't know why，is there anyone can help me？😢
You will have to download the Under Armour Run app and connect via that app. If you are still having issues with connecting these shoes, I would suggest contacting UA costumer service.