Goes the distance.
Whether you're looking for rare orchids in the Florida Everglades or wildlife viewing in the Rocky Mountains, the Under Armour Women's Horizon STR 1.5 Hiking Shoe provides dexterity and aggressive grip to conquer formidable terrain and walk long distances along the trail.
This low-cut hiking shoe features a breathable upper with welded synthetic overlays for structural support. It uses a plush collar for pressure-free comfort, alongside a mesh heel that alleviates irritation from stopping your hike prematurely. Furthermore, there's a high-traction rubber sole for plentiful traction underfoot paired with an EVA midsole that soaks up uneven terrain from fatiguing your every step.
- Sure-footed stability and aggressive grip for the trail
- Breathable synthetic upper with welded overlays for support
- Plush collar and mesh heel prevent irritation and chafing
- EVA midsole soaks up shock from uneven terrain and trails
- High-traction rubber sole promotes aggressive traction
- Item #UND01UU
- Q & A
These shoes were a good fit until I wore them for an entire day. The footbed is soft. But where the laces tie near the ankle end up being either too tight or you have a shoe that slips. I was very disappointed as I could not find an appropriate fitting for this shoe. I tried to break them in unsuccessfully. Now I have a shoe I cannot wear.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These hiking shoes are incredible! If you want to skip breaking your shoes in, these are the shoes for you. My first use with them was Canyoneering, they held up great and continue to be super comfortable! No blisters or hot spots! I love them!