Don't stop now.
The sun dipped below the summit just as you made your final push to the top. And while you told yourself you'd turn around right when that happens, the Under Armour Men's Horizon RTR Trail Running Shoe encourages you to make it to the top. Besides, you didn't bring your headlamp for nothing. The Horizon features Under Armour's Charged Cushioning heel insert to dampen shocks whether you're bouncing up the trail or charging down.
- Trail runner with durability and superior cushioning
- Breathable upper with durable PU panels and synthetic overlays
- Charged Cushioning heel insert adds shock absorbency where it counts
- Full-length EVA midsole optimizes long-term comfort
- High-traction rubber sole for dependable traction
- Item #UND01IZ
- Q & A
Life on Expert Mode
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
These babies aren't even available to everyone yet. These here are the Horizon STR, and its one of the perks of working with Under Armour. Just want to give y'all a sneak peak before we get them. Zero break in period, light weight, and wicked grippy. Highly recommended.
For questions on these or any other performance gear, hit me up directly!
Stylish and comfortable
Great shoes, gets the job done and looks great.