What's that beyond the horizon?
- Light trail runner for fast ascents
- Perforated ripstop keeps the upper breathable and durable
- Charged Cushioning heel insert adds proper shock absorbency
- Full-length EVA midsole for optimal cushioning
- Michelin rubber sole with Wild Dig Decent'R lugs for shedding mud
- Item #UND01IY
- Q & A
Surprised by this shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
I have had the KTV for a couple months now and am surprised at how this shoe keeps working itself to the front of the rotation for my trail runs. The upper on this shoe is durable without being structured and they have made for a great winter running shoe. The midsole leans more towards responsive than cushy but I have liked that alot it makes for a quick shoe. I like the sole on the shoe the rubber is really grippy but still wears nicely.
The fit and way this shoe runs reminds me of the first LaSportiva Helios but with more protection.