Explore new horizons.
Every new viewpoint offers a unique perspective—keep exploring with the Under Armour Horizon BPF Trail Running shoe. Designed with the comfort and performance you need to reach new heights, this shoe is a versatile option for the everyday trail runner. The anatomically molded upper is made with a quick-drying air mesh designed to keep your feet cool and dry as you build up steam, while PU overlays provide added support. A comfortable mesh tongue keeps up the breathability to ensure an optimal temperature on the trail.
You've got Charged foam in the heel and forefoot for responsive cushioning to help you through your stride, and a lightweight EVA midsole throughout the shoe for solid comfort over long miles. The midsole has trusted Michelin rubber for no-nonsense traction, with a Wild Dig Descent'R lug pattern that grips trail surfaces in all conditions but doesn't suffer from mud and dirt buildup in the process, so you can keep cruising without having to worry if your grip is still stable.
- Journey further with this comfortable everyday trail runner
- Mesh upper breathes well and has built in external support
- Charged foam and EVA midsole provide a responsive and cushioned ride
- Michelin rubber outsole gives you dependable traction on any trail
- Outsole lug pattern grips the trail without accumulating debris
- Item #UND029M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 215lbs
Lightweight, comfortable, and have great grip. They also breath super well.