Select a Size
Select a Color
Hitch Heavy 3.0 Boot Sock
Traversing steep peaks, craggy canyons, and forested hillsides does a number on your feet, especially when you're wearing a heavy pack loaded with camping gear. Alleviating the discomfort of hiking across rugged terrain, the Under Armour Hitch Heavy 3.0 Boot Sock features heavy-duty cushioning for a plush feel underfoot without succumbing to irritation or blisters on distance endeavors.
The polyester-wool blend wicks moisture off feet to better regulate temperature, with a touch of stretch for form-fitting comfort. ArmourBlock antimicrobial prevents the growth of funky odors, which is especially nice when you're sweating during strenuous hikes. Other comfort features include a "Y" heel and embedded arch support for a secure, non-slip fit.
- Heavy-duty sock for demanding hikes and backpacking
- Polyester-wool blend for moisture-control, with added stretch
- Heavy Duty cushioning softens impact across rugged terrain
- ArmourBlock antimicrobial for lasting freshness
- Embedded arch support and "Y" heel for non-slip fit
- Flex zone prevents bunching and pinching
- Item #UND00XD
- acrylic, wool, polyester, nylon, spandex, ArmourBlock antimicrobial
- embedded arch support, Heavy Full Cushioning
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?