Supportive brief for running and training.
Designed for dedicated runners and athletes, the Under Armour Men's HG Armour 2.0 Comp Short Brief provides greater support than what you'd experience with traditional boxer briefs. This compressive brief clings tight to your body, yet it still promotes full range of motion with its four-way stretch paired with a stretch-mesh gusset. HeatGear fabric wicks perspiration to aide in the body's evaporative cooling process, so you're not a hot, sweaty mess after exercise. It's finished with an anti-odor treatment for lasting freshness, regardless if you've been sweating profusely while pushing your physical limits.
- Compressive brief supports key muscles while running and training
- Shorter cut is great for the warmest months and hotter climates
- HeatGear fabric wicks moisture to eliminate the hot, sweaty feel
- Stretch-mesh gusset + four-way stretch for fluid flexibility
- Anti-odor treatment prevents funky odors, even after sweating
- Item #UND01OT
- Q & A
Excellent for my Gym Workouts!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Lg
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
I wear these compression short under my gym shorts - they are comfortable and allow free movement.