HeatGear Tech Lo Cut Sock
For hot days when you cower in fear of the thermostat but still have to hit your training mileage, there's the Under Armour HeatGear Tech Lo Cut Sock. Lightweight HeatGear fabric wicks away sweat to keep your feet dry and comfortable, while built-in ventilation channels deliver enhanced breathability. It also has strategic cushioning for comfort and flexibility, dynamic arch support to reduce fatigue in your foot, and anti-odor technology to keep these socks fresh for longer.
- Stay cool in the heat with these wicking tech socks
- Lightweight HeatGear fabric wicks to keep your feet dry
- Ventilation channels provide added breathability
- Strategic cushioning gives you flexibility and comfort
- Dynamic arch support helps fight foot fatigue
- Anti-odor technology keeps your socks fresh
- Item #UND02AI
- Q & A
Soft and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
With running socks it's tough to figure out online what they'll feel like. These socks are soft and comfortable, offering that cozy feeling rather than the ultralight, polyester, Cool-Max type feel. Haven't used them too much but they still feel like they'll breathe well in the heat, and give you versatility for more all-around/gym wear.
they're socks. what do you expect?
They fit like cozy comfy socks should.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These socks are durable and comfy. They're the right kind of size to keep the ankle warm but not too tall to be too much for the shins. Perfect for the gym or casual wear. Would not wear them hot tubbing.