Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Running Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
HeatGear Tech Lo Cut Sock
For hot days when you cower in fear of the thermostat but still have to hit your training mileage, there's the Under Armour HeatGear Tech Lo Cut Sock. Lightweight HeatGear fabric wicks away sweat to keep your feet dry and comfortable, while built-in ventilation channels deliver enhanced breathability. It also has strategic cushioning for comfort and flexibility, dynamic arch support to reduce fatigue in your foot, and anti-odor technology to keep these socks fresh for longer.
- Stay cool in the heat with these wicking tech socks
- Lightweight HeatGear fabric wicks to keep your feet dry
- Ventilation channels provide added breathability
- Strategic cushioning gives you flexibility and comfort
- Dynamic arch support helps fight foot fatigue
- Anti-odor technology keeps your socks fresh
- Item #UND02AI
- 97% polyester, 2% spandex, 1% nylon
- Recommended Use
- running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 14, 2019
Soft and comfortable
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
With running socks it's tough to figure out online what they'll feel like. These socks are soft and comfortable, offering that cozy feeling rather than the ultralight, polyester, Cool-Max type feel. Haven't used them too much but they still feel like they'll breathe well in the heat, and give you versatility for more all-around/gym wear.
May 6, 2019
they're socks. what do you expect?
They fit like cozy comfy socks should.
March 13, 2019
- I've used it several times
These socks are durable and comfy. They're the right kind of size to keep the ankle warm but not too tall to be too much for the shins. Perfect for the gym or casual wear. Would not wear them hot tubbing.
August 1, 2020
Is this a single pair or a 3-pack (initial photo should three socks)? Thanks