HeatGear Armour Compression Short-Sleeve Shirt
- A performance-minded baselayer with compressive fit for support
- HeatGear fabric wicks away perspiration, dries fast, and insulates
- Targeted compressive panels support muscles, reduce fatigue
- Stretch mesh underarm panels offer ventilation where you need it
- Odor-fighting technology helps keep you fresh through the day
- UPF30 protection shields your skin from harsh rays
- Item #UND00I2
- [body] 84% polyester, 16% elastane, [mesh] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- running, fitness
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
June 17, 2016
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 192 lbs
A bit too "compressy" for me. I guess I prefer strong compression for the lower body but a bit looser fit for my tops. Literally is nearly skin tight. If that's what you are looking for, this will work great. the material is good and is durable through daily wash cycles. If you prefer a slightly looser, but still body hugging fit, I would go with other products that are "fitted" rather than "compression".
April 7, 2016
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 170 lbs
176cm/77kg maybe L size should be fitter and more comfortable not M size.