Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Heatgear Armour Comp Long-Sleeve Shirt
When we're getting riled up for a hike through crazy cold or a training routine that's taking us on chilly city runs, we suit up in Under Armour's HeatGear Compression shirt. It has UA's HeatGear technology that warms our bodies like a furnace. As a compression shirt, it's made to help increase our blood flow. Plus, it keeps us fresh, dry, and pushing our hardest while we're pushing our limits.
- Keep your blood pumping in this tight performance baselayer
- HeatGear fabric is made to maximize moisture-wicking and drying
- Four-way stretch means you can move freely in any direction
- Back and underarm mesh directly releases heat to keep you cool
- Under Armour's anti-odor tech fights off foul microbes
- UPF 30+ is just what you need to to stay safe from the sun
- Item #UNDP51M
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.