Train smarter, not harder.
Adding compression to your workout is a sure fire way to train smarter, and the Under Armour HeatGear Armour 2.0 3/4 Leggings are game for the task. These ultra-tight leggings give you the support of a second skin by hugging your muscles and increasing blood flow, so you can push yourself to the limit. Despite their tight fit, they are designed with comfort in mind with features like a gusseted crotch to deliver ventilation, 4-way stretch that moves with you, and anatomically designed seams that stay away from high-abrasion areas to reduce chaffing, while enhancing durability. Fashioned from Under Armour's HeatGear fabric, you'll find that these tights have a knack for pulling away moisture when you sweat, so you can stay dry underneath, all the while fighting odors to keep you fresh from start to finish.
- Ultra-snug tights for training hard
- Compressive fit increases blood flow and supports
- Gusseted crotch features stretch-mesh for ventilation
- Updated anatomical seams reduce chaffing
- HeatGear fabric is light and quick drying
- 4-way stretch enables free range of motion
- Wide waistband locks into place and doesn't pinch
- Anti-odor technology keeps you feeling fresh
- Item #UND01ZF
What do you think about this product?
April 11, 2018
Great Touring Base Layer
Bought these as a lightweight, compression-like baselayer for ski touring. After using them a handful of times, I can easily say they're exceptionally comfortable, quite breathable, fulfill their purpose. They keep you cool on the way up and warm enough on the way down.