Cut for coastal living.
Your affinity for ocean waters and golden sunshine has taken you everywhere from the coastal headlands of California to the exotic islands of Indonesia. Dress appropriately for idyllic scenery and balmy weather with the summery vibe of the Under Armour Women's Fish Hunter 8in Inlet Short. Its semi-fitted design sits close to your body without restricting movement, regardless if you're exploring beach towns or casting a line off the ocean pier.
This summery short keeps you comfortable when skyrocketing temperatures and coastal humidity threaten to leave you soaked in perspiration. Lightweight fabric pulls moisture off your body where it can readily evaporate, meaning you'll stay cool and confident when others are sweating profusely. Its scalloped hem maximizes freedom for walking, hiking, and beachgoing alike. There's also a comfort-stretch waistband for a flattering fit without pinching or binding.
- Summery short for coastal escapes and casual wear
- Polyester fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Sits close without restricting movement
- Scalloped hemline increases mobility
- Comfort-stretch waistband won't pinch
- Cargo pocket adds everyday versatility
- Item #UND01HJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Bought these shorts for my mom, she loved them, they are really comfortable .