From Streams to Trails.
Whether your day takes you to the river for a mellow afternoon or you're hiking a tough objective you've been staring down since last year, the Under Armour Women's Fish Hunter 4in Inlet Short provides adaptive performance. The lightweight fabric and regular fit provide comfortable feel as you maneuver streams and trails alike, while the Moisture Transport System quickly wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- An adaptive and versatile short for summer adventures
- Fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Comfort waistband stretches for your convenience
- Bevy of pockets keep items close at hand
- Crossover hem promotes a full range of motion
- Item #UND01HK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 145lbs
Fit is nice, the fabric is really nice. Wore them fly fishing and they seemed to really wick away perspiration nicely. Wish they came in black or grey! They didn't ride up on my thighs or anything weird like that. 4" seems to be my perfect inseam in shorts, wish there were more choices in that inseam.