Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Backpacking Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
A tire for your foot.
If you like the idea of having a tire mounted to your shoe to take on the nastiest trail conditions, look no further than the Under Armour Men's Fat Tire Govie Boot. Rocking a Michelin-made Wild Gripper rubber outsole, the Govie is perfect for tromping through snowy neighborhoods or muddy paths that almost certainly guarantee a mess. UA Storm waterproof construction prevents moisture from getting into the interior while still allowing your feet to breathe. Plus, the Ortholite footbed help cut the formation of odor and funk that might typically accrue after hours of adventuring.
- Burly boot great for hiking and navigating sloppy conditions
- Cold Gear Reactor offers insulation for cold-weather activity
- Storm waterproof membrane keeps your feet protected from elements
- Ortholite anti-odor technology beats back the funk
- Charged midsole absorbs shock and yields tons of cushion
- Michelin Wild Gripper sole provides reliable traction
- Item #UND01LU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 180lbs
These run small! I ordered a full size up and they’re still a tiny bit snug.
They offer great ankle support and protection. I can’t wait to get them out on some bumpy trails- or snowy streets.
They look cool too-- like you should be walking on the moon.