Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Baselayer Bottoms we have in stock.View Similar Products
Versatility for your next adventure.
Great for backpacking in the warm(ish) months and using as an underlayer for all of your skiing and snowboarding exploits, the Under Armour Men's Coldgear Wool Base Legging combines the best parts of wool and polyester to provide a solid base for whatever adventure you're tackling. Built-in 4-way stretch supports all of your dynamic movements during peak activity, and the merino wool content is anti-microbial and resists the formation of unseemly odors that would otherwise make you the most unpopular member of your carpool home from the resort. Wear them to support whatever and insulate on your next brisk outing.
- A 3/4 underlayer tight for skiing and snowboarding in or out of bounds
- Merino is anti-microbial and resists formation of funky odors
- Four-way stretch is extra flexible for keeping up with your movements
- Polartec fabric is quick-drying and sweat-wicking for fast turnaround
- Low-profile waist reduces bulk inside of ski pant
- Item #UND01PN
- Q & A
Very warm leggings
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 175lbs
The fit was perfect and just the right amount of warmth for a winter day outside. These are perfect for those cold winter days walking to and from work.