ColdGear Run Tapered Pant
The thing about spring races is you can't start training for them in the spring. Well you can, but whether you're panting up Heartbreak Hill or slogging through your local 5k course, you might end up wishing you'd put in some runs in the winter. Get out there no matter what the thermostat says in the Under Armour ColdGear Run Tapered Pant. This cold-weather running pant has the right amount of warmth, stretch, and performance to help you thrive when you'd rather stay inside. The soft brushed interior keeps you warm, while also wicking moisture to ensure that you're dry and comfortable too. You'll have reflective detailing keeping you visible on low-light winter runs, and anti-odor technology to keep things fresh in between washes as you put in the work towards your ultimate goal.
- Cold weather running pant with the performance and warmth you need
- Brushed interior traps heat to keep you warm on frigid days
- Four-way stretch construction helps you move as you pick up the pace
- Moisture-wicking materials keep you dry so you don't freeze up
- Flat elastic waistband provides a secure fit with no discomfort
- Reflective details are perfect for dark winter runs
- Secure hand pockets hold snacks and energy gels
- Lower leg zips make for an easy on/off when you're in a rush
- Item #UND02FP
- Q & A
First and Best Running Pant
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 195lbs
I've never had a dedicated cold-weather running pant, but I've been extremely pleased with these. The fit is snug where you want it to be, with flexibility where you need it. There are two deep pockets (able to fit an iphone+ easily) and zippers at the bottom of the legs allow for an easy on/off.