ColdGear Reactor SP Run Tight
The joys of running in the cold often involve having to choose between starting out chilly or ending up too warm. With the Under Armour ColdGear Reactor SP Run Tight you can make this annoyance into one of the past. It's built with Lightweight Reactor, an intelligent insulation that adapts to you level of activity, offering warmth when you starting out then increasing breathability as you pick up the pace. Reflective detailing keeps you visible to traffic during an early morning run, and the expandable front waistband pocket offers a water-resistant, bounce-free spot to keep your music.
- Performance tights for training or running in cold weather
- Adaptive insulation can adjust from warming to cooling
- Material ensures sweat-wicking, quick-drying comfort
- Anti-odor technology keeps the fabric smelling fresh
- Flat waistband includes pockets for stashing key and phone
- Internal drawcord provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Form-fitting cut offers compressive support and comfort
- Item #UND02D8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this as a ski base layer and for cold weather running. So far they have worked great for both and they look great!